Thursday, February 9, 2017

Spring Color Trends: Pink Yarrow


Spring Color Trends: Pink Yarrow

Shop


When I saw Pantone's Color Spring Trends for 2017, my eyes gravitated to two colors pink and blue. But today I am focusing on the lovely pink shade. Pink Yarrow is the color I am referring too. I know I had heard to the word Yarrow before and I did. Yarrow is a perennial floral that is planted in spring. It is a bold and pretty color which I can understand why it was chosen. 





These are a few ways you can Pink Yarrow now! 


Celeb Fashion Faves / emmy



Wow or WTF The Fall 2010 Fashion Week Edition (Vote On These Celeb...


Best Dressed Celebrity at New York Fashion Week Vote Now!



Spring Look Pink Yarrow and Blue

Look Details 




16 comments:

  1. Lanae, I like how you paired the pink and blue together. That's a great color combo. I don't own anything in pink but after seeing this post I think that will change :) Thank you for sharing.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki! There are so many shades of pink, I am sure you will find something you will love!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up to the Ageless Style Linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. And these pinks are so amazing, i love it
    xo
    www.sofrenchychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I have a few friends who look GREAT in pink, so I will definitely be sharing this with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am sure they will love it! Thank you for stopping by and sharing.

      Delete
  5. I love pink and have a really nice faux suede jacket in pink that I thrifted a few years ago. I didn't wear much pink last spring/summer but will definitely do so this year. #TopOfTheWorldLinkup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This spring/summer is the best time to find pink fashion because it is one of the top colors this year!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  7. I love yarrow pink with the blue. Perfect! Thank you for linking up with My Red Carpet.

    Anna xoxo
    www.glamdventure.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This shade of pink goes well with such a lovely shade of blue. Thank you for hosting.

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!