Friday, February 17, 2017

Winter to Spring: Stripe Midi Dress


Winter to Spring: Stripe Midi Dress

Spring: 


Sometimes it is hard to transition from one season to another when it comes to fashion. But there are wardrobe staples that can help make it easier. One of them being a stripe midi dress. It can easily be taken from one season to another with the right to the next. Today I am showing you how to take it from winter to spring.

Outwear

One way is to switch up your outerwear. For winter you can wear a leather jacket but in spring pull out your favorite denim jacket if the weather is milder where you live. But those who live in colder weather can switch from a duster jacket to a nice bomber jacket.


Sweaters

In winter a your favorite knit sweater would look good over your midi dress. In spring opt for a cute and cotton cardi. 


Bags 


A nice velvet bag is great for winter but in spring change it and pick a bright bag. If feeling really bold try a printed bag next season. 


Shoes 

Boots with wedges or heels are excellent with a midi dress in cold weather. Try over the knee boots if it is really cold out.  But in spring I love a good wedge heel sandal with a midi dress.



More strip midi dresses 







Linked with: 

15 comments:

  1. I love the outfit ideas. I really need to go into my closet and put some stuff together, I already have a denim jacket and lots of heels lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can't either to go into my closet and create some awesome looks with my denim jackets! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love midi dresses! I really feel like they are flattering on my long lanky legs. Going to try this one out!
    victoria | www.thesoutherntrunk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Midi dresses are really flattering, that is another reason why I love them so much! I glad the look inspired! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. great ideas for transitioning a winter dress to spring!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love midi dresses and have a few in my closet already! I love using them as transition pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love wearing midi dress all year round!

      Delete
  5. Wonderful styling of both looks, Lanae! Oh, those floral shoes are so pretty and look great with the stripes. Thanks so much for linking up with Fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those are my favorite prints and I love them together.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring florals are always my thing, and I love the floral heels you're featuring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Spring florals is one of my top prints to wear.

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!