Friday, March 3, 2017

Classic Spring Look


Classic Spring Look


Pleated Skirt • HM • $39.99 (Available in Navy)

I love looking at new trends and sometimes trying them. But I still love those classic staples that I know I can wear for years and it will style be in style. Items that regardless of what season it is they can style be worn. Fashion that I don't have to put in storage because it can no longer be worn because of the temperature. This is what inspired this look. Even though they are commonly worn in spring than can actually be worn in other seasons as well. So this look is a great transition look to take you from winter to spring.



1. Polka dot T-shirt- Is a classic print that can add dimension to a look. Can easily be mixed with other prints like stripes and floral print. The t shirt I picked can be layered with another shirt like a nice crew neck long sleeve top under it or a denim button up top over it.

2. Denim Jacket-  Can be worn with dressy items or even a denim on denim look.

3. Pleated Skirt- A pleated skirt is a great staple to have because it is flattering. You can make it any edgy look or embrace the femininity of it.

4. Crossbody Bag- This bag is stylish yet can carry a lot. Looks great with a casual look or even a more dressier one.

5. D'orsay Heels- Heels like these will never go out of style because they are sophisticated. 




Linked with:









Shop 

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love that pleated skirt! I want to recreate this look!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bet you will look wonderful in this look!

      Delete
  2. Very nice items. Perfect for spring.
    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gemma! It is a great look for spring and it can be worn in any season.

      Delete
  3. Lanae, what a super adorable outfit combination! I love it! Thanks for linking up with me On the Edge!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelbee! I can't wait to try this combination!

      Delete
  4. A denim jacket is a must have! I have a pink pleated skirt and I love it. Thank you for linking up to Celebrating Style x
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!