Sunday, March 5, 2017

Dark Floral Dress

Outfit Details 
Off White Blazer Similar
Connected Apparel Floral Dress Wrapped Dress Similar
Catos Fashion  Pearl Bracelet Similar
Pearl Necklace Similar



The temperature was actually feeling like winter again. But I did not want to give up on spring fashion. So I figured a dark floral dress would be a great transition look to wear. This dress is actually a dark maroon colored dress.  Which I know it would be easy to use this dress as a transition from winter to spring. 






Believe it or not dark florals are actually trending this year but not just for winter but spring too! 
It is actually is a lot of sophistication when wearing dark florals in spring. 
And it is great for those who are not into bright colored floral prints! 

Tip 1:Especially if you mix it with neutral colors and spring brights. 




I had to add layer up this time because like face it it was cold outside today. 
So this off white blazer was perfect for a chilly day. 




Tip 2: But if you are not a fan of a blazer you can always wear 
a leather jacket.
And I wanted to add a pop of pink so wear my H&M Flats again!




Tip 3: But for those experiencing colder rather a nice pair of boots to add a pop of color would be find excellent. 





Do you love Dark Floral Dresses?
Let me know in the comments! 



Linked with:

14 comments:

  1. I love a dark floral, and the pink shoes are great. Thanks for linking up, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress! It's so gorgeous and 'springy'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love how pretty and comfortable it feels! It was also easy to style.

      Delete
  3. I love the lighter Spring colors. That floral is pretty and I love it paired with those pink flats! Great look!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lighter colors do like lovely for spring. I am glad you like my look!

      Delete
  4. Love the colors in your dress!!! Perfect for spring and looks so pretty paired with those pink flats! Thanks for sharing with us at On Mondays We Link-Up :)

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! Thanks for co hosting the linkup!

      Delete
  5. Love the colors. Enjoy spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lux! I hope you have a happy and lovely spring!

      Delete
  6. i love the color scheme. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love florally prints in the spring! Makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make one feel elated and refreshed! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!