Saturday, March 25, 2017

Soul Sunday



I really do not know what my future holds but I have confidence in God that things will work out. If that being said I will like to tell all of you I am taking a break from blogging. I do not know if it will be the end of this blog or if I come back down the road.

I just want to thank everyone for their support, kind words, and beautiful blog posts. I loved getting to know each of my followers,readers, and those who just happen to find this blog! Thanks everyone and I miss each of you! Just keep believing and following your dreams because I will be doing the same!

2 comments:

  1. The power of God over us. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm sorry to hear you're no longer blogging. I hope your blog break gives you the results you want.

    All the best in the future!

    Hope you are having a lovely Easter and enjoying the long weekend.

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!