Thursday, March 9, 2017

This or That: Spring Wishlist Part One

This or That: Shopper Bags
Guess which Shopper Bag is under $80






I rarely buy accessories. Most of the items I own I had for years. So season spring is almost here I decided that I should buy new accessories. Of course after I spring clean my closet and dressers. These items I featured today are just some of the spring accessories I have on my wish list. But of course it is Thursday so you have to guess which of my spring wish list items are a steal or a splurge! 






This or That: Tortoise Shell Sunglasses


I love wearing shades because they not only protect my eyes but can complete a look. 
This year I am looking for some retro looking shades. 

Do you know which is the splurge? 








This or That: Prism Shoulder Bag




It has been about a year since I bought a bag!

So it be nice to have a bag. Especially one where  I can fit my essentials in.

Guess which shoulder bag is under $35!

Guess   Guess 





This or That: Suede Mules
I love comfortable shoes so mules would be nice to have. 

Guess which is over $200!


Guess  Guess (Pink Mule is sold out) Only available in blue or white.


What's on your spring wishlist for this year?



Linked with: 


11 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the Top of the World Style Linkup party. In all cases, it is a "That" for me today. What does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, your mules link on Forever 21 goes to a different denim blue mule. There is one like the pic you show so maybe you have the wrong link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink mules were sold out! The only one left are blue and white I believe. But all of them cost the same. Sorry about the misnderstanding!

      Delete
  3. The shoes at the end really threw me...THEY ARE THE SAME SHOE!!! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they do look very much the same! It is amazing how many shoes I found just like those too!

      Delete
  4. I'm terrible at these. But great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those clutches! Finding a good dupe always makes me happy :)

    -xoxo, Azanique
    LotsofSass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't wait to find more items!

      Delete
  6. These are such awesome dupes! All perfect picks for the spring season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chelsea! I know all of these items are trending for this season and I can't wait to buy some of them.

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!