Sunday, April 30, 2017

Blushing from Head to Toe


Outfit Details 
Blush Sheer Blouse Old: Similar
Nanette Lepore Watch Old: Similar
Cato's Fashion Pearl Bangle Bracelets: Similar,  Similar
HM Small Shoulder Bag: Here
HM Pleated Skirt: Here, SimilarSimilar
HM Flats: HereSimilar



Monochrome Blush Pink Look

Have you ever wore a monochrome look? For those who do not know what monochrome is when you wear shades of one color. I mostly wear white or black from head to toe but never any other color.  The reason being is that is the classic monochrome look that you really can't mess up. That is why I decided to ease my way into wearing monochrome in other colors. I thought it would be best to try a blush monochrome first especially since I bought this HM skirt which was one of the fashion items I had on my wishlist. 



This skirt is a great item to have for this year. Not only can it be styled different ways but it can dressed or down. This blush color is really a popular color but it can be a staple if you want to put in another neutral in your closet. It can perfect with other traditional neutrals but also many shades of pink.

Pink as a Neutral 

Blush can be a perfect spring neutral. Which is what I prefer to wear this season instead of my favorite staple color black. This season is about wearing pastel colors, so I know I could pull this blush look off. 



How to Add Contrast

It was a bold choice for me to go monochrome with blush because I did not want it to be too much pink.  Sometimes when you wear a lot of pink it can come off looking like unsophisticated (think Pepto Bismol). But since the colors, I put together were not the exact same shade it was easier to combine them together. By doing that it gives contrast to the look. 



You can also mix different prints or textures. I decided to pair my animal print top with a pleated mesh skirt.This also adds variance. 






Don't Forget about Accessories 








I thought added a metallic bag because it breaks down all of this pink fashion. The metallic adds a little glamor to this feminine look! I even added a touch of beige and white to compliment my neutral look. 


Would you wear a monochrome blush look?


Linked with:
Outfit Details 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!