Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Father's Day Gift Guides

Father's Day Gifts


I usually find it hard to shop for my dad, especially for Father's Day. I remember one time I brought him a gift in ending up taking it back and getting what he wanted. Mind you the gift was fine but it just was not what he wanted. So this time I am letting him pick out his gift and I am paying for what! lol That is why I am doing this so I could see what he wants because believe me he will tell me what it thinks about it. 

Contains affiliate links in which I earn a small commission for you clicking and or purchasing any of these items. Thank you for your support!



Father's Day Gift Guide by Lanae Bond 

The Mug with the Glove: Here
Ali T- shirt: Here  ( My dad is a big Muhammad Ali fan)
Tommy Hilfiger Check Shirt: Here  (He loves plaid or checks)
Dockers Wallet: Here
Doormat: Here (Great for dean or man cave)
Dad Mug: Here




Typical Father's Day Gifts 


Typical Father's Day Gifts

Typical Father's Day Gift Guide By Lanae Bond

This gift is for the dad that is a traditionalist.  Which in some way describes my dad. When he likes something he usually sticks with it. Since he likes these gifts it would be nice to get at least one them.


Items under $100

Bedroom Shoes: Here
Micheal Kor's Tie: Here
Dad Mug: Here
Garment Bag: Here (Great for the guy that travels)
Puzzle Book: Here ( For the guy that loves crossword puzzles)
BBQ Grill Tools :Here (Perfect summer gift) 




Sport Lover Dad Gift Guide 

Father's Day Gifts go sport


This gift guide is great for the man that loves sports. Rather if it is watching it or getting out there and play a game himself. I am quite sure my dad would love any of these items especially the Cowboys cup!


Sports Lover Gift Guide 

New York Times Custom Baseball Book :Here
Fitbit Zip: Here
New York Yankee Baseball Cap:Here
Muhammad Ali:Here
Dallas Cowboys Straw Cup :Here (Even if  your dad is not a Cowboys fan every sports team has sports memorabilia)
Nike Sneaker: Here




Fashionable Dad 

Father's Day Gifts: Fashionable Dad

This gift guide is for the man that does not mind looking good. The guy that get's compliments on what he wears or people ask him where he shops at. These things happen to my dad so now he thinks a fashion guru. He even tries to give me, my mom, and sister fashion advice.  He even thinks I got my fashion sense from him and in a way I did! But don't tell him that! lol


Nautica Polo Shirt: Here ( A versatile shirt that he can wear casually or dress up)
Ted Baker Watch : Here
Straw Fedora: Here ( Great for a vacation)
Polo Cologne: Here
Stacy Adams Shoes :Here
Clinique Skin Kit:  Here







Linked with: 
Shelbee on the Edge
Rosy Outlook Blog 
Classy Yet Trendy 
Pumps and Pushups 
Color and Grace 
The Pleated Poppy 
A Stylish Fit 
Seeking Sunshine 
Posh Classy Mom 
Sandy a la mode 
The J Petite 
I do deClaire 
Elegantly Dressed and Stylish 
Walking in Memphis in High Heels 
Myriad Musings

Claire Justine OXOX
My Girlish Whims
Shopping My Closet
The Mummy Chronicles
Stylin in St. Louis
The Perfect Storm Bffs
High Latitude Style
A Labour of Life
Life as we know it
Elegance and Mommyhood
Doused in Pink
Living in Cloud Andrea Nine
Fashion Should be Fun
Jeans and a Teacup
A Pocketful of Polkadots
Nancy Fashion Style
Jo-Lynne Shane
Other articles with great gift ideas: Gifts for FoodiesGifts to buy for dad this year,  nonboring gift guide . and father's day recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!