Saturday, May 6, 2017

Four Casual Spring Looks to Try!




Outfit Details 

Mossimo Stripe Top SimilarSimilar
Cato's Fashion Denim Skirt SimilarSimilar
Beige Bow Ballet Flats  Similar



What kind of outfits do you normally see bloggers post?  As a blogger, I noticed that I usually post pictures of more dressier looks. Those looks are what I wear on Sunday or for a special occasion. So I really do not look like that all of the time. Most of the time when I am at home I wearing my pjs. Since I do not want to post does pictures I post what I wear when I running errands. 



My Spring Uniform 




I wore this outfit when I went out of town. It was a very summerlike day so well running errands I decided to take a break and enjoy some of the sites. I was glad I chose this outfit because it was not only suitable for the weather but for the activities I had planned for that day.


Those are some of the reasons this is my go-to look for spring and summer. Not only is it functional but also stylish. My go to outfit is not only easy to duplicate or make your own but it is also budget friendly. I also created other affordable spring looks you would love to have in your closet. If you are not a fan of wearing denim all of the time or want to switch it up, these other looks would be perfect to wear for spring or summer. 

Casual Spring Look: Gingham Dress


Spring Uniform: Gingham Dress

Look Details 

Gingham Dress: HereSimilarSimilar
Sneakers: Here, Here, and Similar 




The first look is a gingham shirt dress. Gingham is a perfect print for spring and can easily be found in stores. Sneakers believe it or not complement a dress like this because it makes it even more fitting for a nice leisurely day out.  

Casual Spring Look: Polka Dot Dress 


Spring Uniform: Polka Dot Dress


Look Details 

Knit Dress: HereSimilar
Slip on Sneakers: Here Similar



I love wearing dresses in warm weather because they are easy to style and comfortable. When I wear a dress just to enjoy a nice leisure outing I sometimes pair them with sneakers. Slip on and canvas sneakers are what I usually wear because they look perfect with a feminine frock. 




Casual Spring Look: T Shirt and Skirt 



Spring Uniform: T Shirt and Skirt


Look Details 


T-Shirt: Here  ( Available in Black, Powder Pink, and Gray), Similar
Striped Skirt: Here 
Flats: Here 

T-shirts are an essential for spring (or any season) because they are an excellent item to layer with your favorite jacket or a simple item to style. You can dress a t-shirt up or down. It can also look nice with your favorite skirt or jeans. Just make your t-shirt your own by choosing a look that reflects your style. 




The spring season has the best casual fashion because of all the pretty prints that are in. So get creative with your spring looks and don't just stick with denim! Try printed dresses and skirts this season. Make sure you make your casual spring uniform your own!




Do you have a casual spring look you love to wear? 


Linked with: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!