Thursday, May 11, 2017

Graduation Gift Guides





When I graduated I knew I needed a lot of things. Items to have in my dorm and later on in my apartment were on my list. Tech items were also what I desired. What I wanted were gifts I could use especially items that I could transition into the next phase of my life (adulthood and career).  I also wanted gifts that reflected my passions and my career. Gifts that come from the heart and are personalized were also what I would love to have. 


But most of the items were not what I got. Most of my family gave me cash which did allow me to get those things included books. But some gave items I did not end up using like soap that I was allergic to! If you don't want to be in the latter category then get some of these items!


Graduation Gift Guide for Her

Graduation Gift Guide for Her 


Kendra Scott Elle Earrings: Here  ( A beautiful gift to give a young lady)
Pink Backpack: Here (Useful for a college bound student) 
Ted Baker Watch: Here
I am Busy Notebook: Here  Here (She going to need notebooks for college) 
Weekender Bag: Here ( Great for when she comes home or travel)
Lapdesk: Here  ( Just in case they do have enough desk space)
Cord: Here



Personal Gifts for Grads 

Personalized gifts are the best because makes the gift memorable. Items can be engraved, monogrammed, or have a personal mantra is a nice gift to give a graduate because they will really cherish it.




Graduation  Gift Guide For Him


Graduation Gift Guide for Him 



Timex Watch: Here  (Great to make sure it is not late for work or clas+s) 
Beside Essentials Pocket: Here ( Perfect to store glasses, books, and cell phone) 
Lap Desk/ Tablet Stand: Here
Photo Mug: Here ( A gift the reflects his talent or passion)
Portable Speaker: Here  (Great for someone on the go!) 
Eye Glasses Holder: Here


Fun Gifts Based on Major 


Give your favorite grad a gift that reflects their passions and a major. These gifts would be fun to give them and shows you support their passion and career choice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!