Friday, May 26, 2017

Memorial Day Sales


Memorial Day: Saturday is for shopping

Since I did not get a chance to shop well out of town last week. I decided to take advantage of the sales going on for Memorial Day weekend. Even though Memorial Day is not all about shopping or parties I do enjoy taking in those things. So I am taking advantage of the sales to update my summer wardrobe.



Sales Details 

1. Straw Hat Here  (Similar) Excellent for those bad hair days!
2. Gingham Bag Here Would look nice with my navy dresses!
3. Denim Maxi Dress Here I have not worn a denim maxi dress in years, so I think it be nice to give it try again. Would look perfect with my wedge sandals.
4. Cami Dress : Here I love how fun this dress is and would make a perfect statement for summer!
5. Ruffle Sleeveless T -Shirt: Here (Similar) An very update take on t shirts!
6. Wedge Sandals: Here Can't get enoigh wedge sandals because they are timeless plus comfortable.
7. Scarf: Here (Similar)I could use this scarf to accent a dress or top,. But I could also use it for a cute head scarf.
8. Boat Flats: Here I love  comfotable flats especially if they can be style with a lot of my other looks.


Are you taking advantage of the sales for this weekend? 
What are your plans for this weekend? 









Linked with:

Color and Grace 
Rachel the Hat 
Threads for Thomas Blog 
Middle of Somewhere 
Tina's Pink Friday 
A Pocketful Polka Dots 
Fashion Should be Fun 
Nancy Fashion Style 
Jolynne Shane
Lizzie in Lace
Fine Whatever
The Modest Mom Blog
Not Dead Yet Style


Sincerely Jenna Marie
Oh to Be a Muse
Color and Grace
Michelle Paige
Being Zhenya
Claire Justine
Memorial Day Sales 



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!