Sunday, June 4, 2017

A Touch of Lace





Outfit Look:

H&M Yoke Lace Top: HereHere
Liz Claiborne Skirt: SimilarSimilar
H&M Wedge Sandals: Here
H&M Bracelets: Here Here



I was able to get something from those great Memorial Day Sales. But by the time I got to some websites my size was gone! That is one of the issues plus size women have to face. But I was able to find two items that I really love. 





The first being this lace yoke top. Black was what I really wanted but I decided white would be just as good especially with the warm weather. When it is hot I usually don't go for all black. The color white for the most part is cooler than black. And of course, it does have a lace in it and lace really is great for this time of year. 



The lace makes this white top a whole lot dressier. I like how is not too much lace, it is subtle which is great in my book. But since it is a little sheer I wore and undershirt. 





I decided to put a black midi skirt with this top because I wanted to let the top shine this time. Plus I was too tired to think of anything else. All I wanted was to be comfortable on Sunday! 






I brought this set of bracelets from H&M on Memorial Day too! 




I decided to wear the lucky bracelet because I need luck after the week I had. 
I am so happy that today did go without a snag so I guess it kinda did work! lol 



I love how the bracelet is adjustable.
You simply pull the two string and viola it fits!














Shop the Look

Linked with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!