Sunday, June 11, 2017

Why I love this Faux Wrap Floral Dress




It is hard sometimes to find a dress that looks good especially when it has something in don't particularly care for. 


What I am Wearing
Anne Klein Faux Wrap Dress Similar
New York and Company Cardigan Similar
White Kitten Heels Similar




I never would wear a dress like this before. I don't I would have thought I would really pull off something like that. I always hated ruched dresses. People usually tell plus size women to wear it but I still did not like it. But I think I may look for dresses for ruched design if it is like this.








A family friend actually gave me this dress and when I saw it I did not think it will work for me. First off I just did not like the ruching but I thought it would be too tight. But it fit perfectly. Not too tight o or loose. I think this has been the best dress I own because it does not make me feel self -conscious about my size or imperfection (namely my stomach). Believe or not I think it is just how well made the dress is not so much the ruching.









Not only is the dress flattering but I love the floral print and the water color look to it. 









This the jewelry I added with the look






And the shoes! 






Is there an item you never thought you would wear?



Linked with it:



Shop the Look 


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!