Thursday, June 29, 2017

Fourth of July Sales: Summer Staples



Fourth of July Sales

Great Items on Sale This Week! 

1. Poppy Grove Sunglasses J.Crew Factory • $14.50 (Cute sunglasses to wear to a weekend event!) 
2. Neon Watermelon • $23.50 ( A really cute and fun print that would get a lot of compliments)
4. HM Satin Shirt Dress •$29.99 ( This dress will gorgeous and perfect for warm weather)
5. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers $32.99 (Comfortable shoes to wear with jeans or a dress)
6. Flag-Print Scarf for Women • $8 (Would look good with a collared shirt or a crew neck t-shirt )
7. Ankle-cuff sandals • $49.99 ( Would look perfect with a maxi dress)
8. Periwinkle Blue Skirt • J.Crew Factory • $39.50 (Perfect summer skirt that would go with any of your staples)
9. ST. JOHN'S BAY St. John's Bay Sleeveless Maxi Dress • $29.99 ( And course you need a maxi dress to wear on those lazy summer days)






I already brought one item on sale and I am trying not to go overboard! There are some good deals and prices to find. There are plenty items under $100 or $50 like this Old Navy dress. There is also a lot of pretty items to pick that are affordable. So I am restraining myself from these good finds! 



I picked items that can be casual because my wardrobe is kinda of lacking in that department! I have enough dressy clothes that I really do not need to buy anything new anytime soon. So day wear items are what I am on the hunt for during these Fourth of July Sales. 


 I want to get things that I can wear more than once and can easily be styled a variety of ways like this Jcrew Factory Dress. What I need are summer staples.  I also want items that are suited for this summer heat like a nice t-shirt.  Items that can withstand being outdoors on a sunny day! Because that it what summer is all about enjoying the outdoors especially on summer holidays. 



Here are some more items I have found! 










Do you plan on shopping these sales?




H&M Up to 70% Off
J.Crew Factory  40% Off New Arrivals
JCPenney  Various Deals
Macy's  25 to 75 % Off
Mango  Up to 50% Off
Old Navy  Up to 60% Off


Linked Up With: 

A Pocketful of Polka Dots
Fashion Should be Fun
Tina's Pink Friday
Mom with Style
Rachel the Hat
Jeans and a Teacup
Lizzie in Lace
Jaymie
Claire Justine OXOX
Nancy's Fashion Style
Shelbee on the Edge
Jolynne Shane
Sincerely Jenna Marie 
Not Dressed as a Lamb 
Not Dead Yet Style 
Beauty by Miss L 
By Lauren M









No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!