Sunday, July 2, 2017

4 Ways to Style Your T-shirt




What I am Wearing

Arizona V-Neck Shirt: Here
Arizona Camisole: Here
Catos Fashion Denim Skirt: Here
Gold Wedges: Here


I wore this look on Thursday when I went out of town. I usually post a look for Sunday but today I am traveling on the highway. I am official on vacation, yay! So there were be no Sunday look today. Just a casual look that I had worn nothing really fancy! 



I love a good t-shirt and I  often end up buying colored ones. They can really be a great staple to your add to your wardrobe besides white t- shirts of course. T-shirts pull the look together. So grab your favorite tee because I am going to share some tips to help you style your tees. 


Layer it 




When it is not too hot outside I love to wear a cardigan to make my look classic or preppy. 
A jean jacket is another get summer to combine with a white skirt



Accessorize, Accessorize, Accessorize 








T- shirts need some good accessories in order to have dress up the look. I choose my Forever 21 tassel necklace to wear with my v-neck t -shirt. A scarf would also be a nice touch with a t-shirt.













You can Ditch Denim 












I paired my shirt with a denim skirt. But if you don't want to wear jeans you can also wear a maxi skirt You can pair it with sandals in daytime and heels for when you go out at night.



Wear a T-shirt to Work? 









T-shirts are usually associated with casual wear but you can pull them off for work. Pair with a blazer for work and wear some comfortable flats or loafers. This would make it office ready!






No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!