Sunday, August 13, 2017

End of Summer Outfits



Outfit Details:
Turquoise Top: Similar
Catos Fashion: Similar
Peace Wrap Bracelet: Similar
Life Stride Wedges: Similar





I thought I wouldn't get this post up today. It was one of those days. The technology was not working right and the weather was not so pleasant (very cloudy day and rainy).  But the show must go on!


Whether we like it or not summer is ending. I have come up with some great end of summer outfit ideas. This will help those who may feel that they have run out of outfit ideas. I know that is how it feels to me except when I look at my closet to find these items have not been worn that often if not at all. I created a list of outfit ideas for the end of summer based on some of the items I have in my closet. Most of you probably have these items in your closet too, so feel free to use these tips to create looks of your own. Most of these outfits can be worn in fall with some minor adjustments.






Multi Colored Skirt



I have three colorful skirts I want to wear before summer ends. This is one of the skirts and this is the other.  Pair one of your colorful top with it for summer. But in fall you can always wear it with a long sleeve top









Beige Dress




I have this beige maxi dress that it seems that I forget about. I have not worn it yet because I would have to sew up the splits.  If you have a beige maxi dress wear you can wear it with a pair of your favorite sandals or flats. But if you want to get more wear out of it, you can always wear it with your favorite black or tan boots. If it is a sleeveless dress a moto jacket or bomber would look perfect with it.









Bright Maxi Skirt


I have this fuchsia embroidered maxi skirt that I have only worn once this year. I would love to wear it before fall comes because it is the perfect item to wear in summer. But I think I will wear it fall too with a nice neutral sweater.










Cold Shoulder Top or Dress


 I brought this cold shoulder top this summer by accident and I have not worn it yet. Since it is stripped top it goes with everything. I plan on wearing it with my denim skirt and in fall I still can get by wearing that way but with my favorite pair of ankle boots.













What favorite outfits would you like to wear before summer ends?






















Outfit Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!