Sunday, September 10, 2017

How to Create Fall Work Look






What to Wear 
Chaps Navy Wrap Print DressSimilarSimilarSimilar
Cream Blazer: Similar
Quilted Chain Handbag: Similar
H&M Bracelet: Similar
Kendra Scott: Similar
Gold Wedge Shoes:  Shoes









Today it finally feels a little like fall. When I woke up this morning I realized that it was very cool in the house and the air was not even on. So I decided that today would be a perfect day to wear a blazer because I usually don't get a chance to wear mine. I also realized today would be a perfect day to talk about fall work looks.








Since I am going back to school and in a few years will I be starting a new career I thought it was time to get more professional outfits. This is one of the reasons why I have been getting rid of any clothing that does not fit.   I want to make room for more presentable clothing especially since I am going to become a teacher. I not only need clothes for when I start teaching but for my internship. I want to make a good impression even during that part of my classes.





 I was glad when a friend from church gave me this dress. I really don't want to wear short sleeves too much so I felt quarter sleeves would be perfect. It is perfect for wearing to school. Especially when I added my blazer with this dress. This would really be useful for when the temperatures get even more cooler. I have come up with other outfits that would be perfect for work.












Dark Floral Dress 








If you have a dark floral dress you can easily wear it to work. If it is sleeveless you can most likely layer it with your favorite sweater.






Burgundy dress







Speaking of sleeveless dress I have this cute sleeveless one that I know would look great with a sweater under it. This would be a perfect look for me or any one that does not like to wear a lot of layers in fall.






Stripe Maxi Dress 



I have two maxi dresses that are basic but would still be fitting for work. I know these dresses will be conservative enough for work. Plus it would be perfect for colder seasons too.




























My Look 







No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!