Sunday, September 17, 2017

How to wear a cold shoulder top


What I Wore:
Cold Shoulder Striped Top from Target: SimilarSimilar
Cato's Fashion Mint Tank Top: Similar, Similar
Cato's Fashion Denim Skirt: SimilarSimilar
Bauble Bar Tassel Necklace: Similar
Bangle Bracelets: Similar
US. Polo Sneakers: Similar




No Sunday look will be posted today due to the fact I am feeling under the weather.
But here are some pictures of a look I wore last week. 







I never thought I would be wearing this top! I did not think I could pull of a cold shoulder top. I always believed I would not look classy on me because of my size. But when I accidentally bought this top from Target around the fourth of July I decided to give it a try. The top only cost around four bucks so I thought why not keep such a steal. The only problem was figuring how to style it.








I knew that since I was wearing this top that it had the potential to show my bra strap.
Since it did not want this potential faux pas happening I decided to wear a tank top under it. I also thought this was the best option for me since the top is cropped.










Of course, the only other alternative to wearing a cold shoulder top is finding an excellent strapless bra. I, on the other hand, have not found a strapless bra that works for me yet! Maybe some can tell me a good brand for plus size women!









Linked up with: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!