Monday, October 16, 2017

4 Chunky Knit Looks



Get Cozy: 4 Chunky Knits
Items Featured 






You are probably wondering why there is no outfit post from me today. Well, I have been very busy this week with work, school, family, and church that I did not have time to take pictures. But trust me the look I wore to church was great. Hopeful, I will show the look later next month.


With the temperatures finally cooling down this week, I can now say that it is really sweater! With it finally feeling and looking like fall I decided it is time to pull out my favorite sweaters. One of them being chunky knit sweaters. I love how cozy chunky knit sweaters are and how they are perfect for chilly weather. But chunky knit can be found in many forms besides sweaters. Here are four ways you can wear chunky knits!






Knit sweater



Chunky Knits


I love wearing a cozy knit sweater on a cool fall day and I bet you do too! How's about pairing your favorite chunky knit with a plaid skirt. That is the essential cozy knit look.

Look Details 







Knit hat



Chunky Knit Beanie Look





It is official I can now wear my knit hat or beanie especially on those bad hair days! I can also start wearing my plaid shirts. 

Look Details 






Knit dress



Knit Sweater Dress


If you still love wearing dresses in fall a sweater dress is a perfect option. Pair your dress with your favorite pair of boots.


Look Details 













Knit scarf


Chunky Knit Scarf Look

Last but not least a chunky knit sweater is a great accessory to have in fall and is considered an essential for those colder days. 




Look Details







No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!