Saturday, October 7, 2017

Sales Spotlight: Top Five Wardrobe Basics





Top 5 Wardrobe Basics

Sales Spotlight: Top Five Wardrobe Basics 


Topshop Blazer: Here
Bell Sleeve Top: Here
Mango Pleated Midi Skirt: Here
Asos Leather BagHere
Ballet Flats: Here






Since the no buy challenge is over and I got rid of a lot of old clothing.  I think it is time to buy some new items. But not too many because of let's face it I still have some quality pieces that I can use. And this weekend is the best time do a little shopping! But I have a wish list of items I would like to get. This includes items that I know will be great wardrobe staples in my closet. Items I can be in more than one season or stage in my life. Especially now that I am going back to school and becoming a teacher soon. So here are my top five wardrobe staples









Blazers 

A blazer seems to make an outfit look more polished. Plus since I am not a fan of bulky coats a blazer or jacket would be a great option for me.

















Tops for all events

 I want to dress to impress but without overdressing! That is why I love tops that I can wear not only for work but a casual outing as well.












Just the right length skirts



I need skirts I know I can move around in because when working with kids teachers move a lot. I figured a midi skirt preferably pleated would be perfect for such a job.

















A Cute Yet Functional Bag 

Who does not want a bag that can hold all of our stuff but it is still pretty? I know I do want that especially since I have to carry a lot of items while at school. I want something that looks chic but can hold notebooks, pen, paper,  and all those items we women keep in our bags!







Comfortable Shoes! 

When I went to do my second observation I realized that even some wedges are not that perfect for wearing in a classroom especially doing playtime! I mean my feet were hurting after 30 minutes! Terrible right? So I decided I may need to buy some comfortable flats.













  • J.Crew: 30% off your purchase! Use the code: GOSHOP
  • Old Navy: Fall Sale up to 50% off // clearance – style from $2.99
  • Banana Republic: Hello Fall Sale – 40% off your purchase + extra 10% off sale
  • ASOS: Sale up to 50% off
  • H&M: Up to 60% off select merchandise
  • LOFT40% off EVERYTHING with code: FALLFEST
  • Urban Outfitters: Extra 30% off sale
  • TopShop: Up to 50% off select items
  • MANGO: Mid season online sale – up to 50% off select items












  • What are your plans for this weekend? 









Linked with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!